Thursday, November 13, 2008

My incredible journey ...

... ends here in Santaigo.
Walking the Camino de Santiago has been an amazing experience for me, with so many memories to hold on to.
I have been motivated, uplifted, and cheered beyond words by your interest, caring and kindness. Your continuous words of encouragement made a world of difference to me. I couldn't have done it without your help.

My most heartfelt thanks!!

Some things I know for sure.

  • Be open to new adventure - even better, seek it out!
  • Don't be afraid to go solo every now and then, it can be enriching and confidence building
  • Never leave home without your 4 digit PIN ·number
  • Always pack lightly
  • Be most grateful for a warm and comfortable bed
  • Most of us can live happily with a lot less
  • Never take for granted the love and friendship of family and friends
  • ... and always take care of your feet

Lynne, la peregrina.


A few days in Barcelona, then homeward bound Nov 18th.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

well,congratulations!!!!! wow. I feel a real mis of emotions myself. I will miss tuning in to your incredible journey.
And I love it that you sound very happy.

Enjoy Barcelona. Visit Gaudi's work. It is spectacular. Much more so in person than you can imagine from the books. I hated leaving it.

talk to you soon. xo

Cheryl said...

Lynne: I laughed out loud re you shouting SHUT UP to the snorer.
Can't wait to see your Camino passport booklet and hear all your stories and adventures. Have a safe flight home.
Cheryl

Jennifer Cho said...

Lynne! it's me Jennifer! I've finally found you! how are you? everyone is missing you! come and please join the facebook! everyone is there!
I've uploaded my pictures on my picasawebv which you can check on www.picasaweb.google.com/jennifer.hj.cho also!
come!come and join facebook! I miss you so much~ You were like my friend,sister and mother on the road .,thanks thanks for your kind heart!